BedBreakfastTraveler.com’s latest booking engine for Bed & Breakfast websites offers many advanced features not available from BedandBreakfast.com, Webervations, Rezovations, or other comparable services. Most of all it’s cheaper than the rest. Check out our Demos of B&B Booking Engines.
To demonstrate how our online reservations for your B&B website compare with other providers, here is an example of the features currently set up for a typical bed and breakfast:
Online reservations secured with a substantial deposit offer unmatched security at a low cost:
- 5% commission for reservations confirmed at your website.
- 35% deposit collected from customers.
- Zero cost guarantee: If you have no reservations, you have no cost.
- Full Protection for “No-shows” (when customers fail to arrive) and Cancellations: You still get paid the deposit even if a customer fails to arrive, or cancels late. You may select your own flexible cancellation policy. We have set your cancellation policy so that you receive a percentage of the deposit collected: 50% (i.e., 17.5% of the total reservation).
In the case of cancellations, you receive this amount, minus commissions, if the customer cancels within 14 days before arrival. In the case of “No-shows” (when customers fail to arrive), you receive full payment of the deposit, minus commissions.
- Choose any cancellation penalty amount you wish, up to 100% of the amount collected, and a cancellation period of up to 90 days before check-in. Please contact us if you wish to change either of these cancellation variables.
- Service charge (optional): A small service charge will be collected from customers when reserving on your website (USD 1.50 per room, or USD 0.50 per bed for per-person prices). You will be paid 50% of all service charges collected, and this may be a beneficial way of offsetting your cost. This feature is optional, and you can select and service charge amount you wish, or none at all.
Payments we make to you:
- We make payments to you: monthly
- Your payment instructions are on file: Wire Convenient payment options include 1) bank wire, 2) EFT – electronic funds transfer, 3) PayPal, 4) bank check in your own currency, and 5) US Dollar bank check. These flexible options allow you to receive your funds either electronically or by physical delivery. All payment methods are free except the bank wire option, which includes an additional fee for every transaction.