$12 per night
$12 per night
Tukuna Hostel, Cusco, Peru

Tukuna Hostel

Cusco, Peru - Calle Arequipa 250
4.8   

Read 1 review

  • Perfectly safe
  • Unrivaled value
  • First-class staff
Write a review

Most recent review

Three Days in Cusco, Peru ... We stayed three nights at at this hostel and we couldn't recommend it highly enough. The rooms were spacious and very clean & the staff were helpful in booking Machu Picchu tours and other travel. The views from our room was simply stunning and it is in a ...

Description - Hostel

Tukuna is located on an Inkas stone pedestrian street, a few steps from the Main Square in Cusco City Center. Tukuna Hostel features a sunny stone patio with native instruments, bookshelves and other fantastic facilities to provide you with a tranquil environment and comfortable stay.

The rooms at Tukuna features Extra size beds, new orthopedic mattress, extra blankets, towels, soft, shampoo, hair drier, free coffee and tea bar.
Include Free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Also guests can enjoy the on-site food, beer and wine bar.

There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.

Cusco City Center is also a great choice for travelers interested in exploring native culinary options, history and culture.
Our location is our guests' favorite part of Cuzco, according to independent reviews. Also, guests can arrange tours and request bike hire.

The space
  • Property type: Hostel
  • Guest rooms/units: 3
  • Year built: 1975
  • Renovated: 2017
  • Public classification: 3
Hostel accommodations

Lowest price available: $12

10-Bed Mixed Dorm 12-Bed Mixed Dorm Private Double Matrimonial
  • Check-in: 1:00pm
  • Check-out: 12:00am

Hostel amenities

24-hr front desk Bar/lounge Breakfast included Breakfast included. Children permitted Extra size beds Free Wi-Fi Linen included No curfew Tour/sightseeing assistance WIFI (free) extra blankets free coffee and tea bar hair drier new orthopedic mattress shampoo soft towels

Room amenities

Our Private room include, Tee and coffee bar, hair dryer, towels, soft, extra set of blankets, free WiFi, Closet, desk, reading lamps.

Backpacker facilities Balconies Clock radio Coffee/tea maker Fax service Hairdryer Lockers Non-smoking rooms Shared bathroom Toiletries Voltage converters WIFI Wake-up calls


Neighborhood
Points of interest
  • Plaza de Armas a few steps away
  • Santa Catalina Museum nextdoor
  • Qorikancha (Santo Domingo) 2 blocks away

Policies
Price details

$12 - 30 per night

Credit cards accepted on location: VisaMasterCard

Booking and cancellation policy

Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.

Cancellation fee is waived for guests who cancel their booking in a hour after their book.
If you choose to cancel inside the 5 days before your arrival, 70% of the charge will be automatically refunded to you while the other 30% is non-refundable unless we re-book the night or nights. If less than 48 hour cancellation of booking there is no refund.

Location - Hostel

Calle Arequipa 250
Cusco
Departamento de Cusco
Peru 

Latitude: -13.51785, Longitude: -71.97703

How to get there

We are located half block form the Main Square, and 2 blocks from Av El Sol. Next to Museum de Santa Catalina.

The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport and a bus terminal about 20 minutes from the property. Airport shuttle is offered.

Nearest airport: Alejandro Velasco Astete