Central Rome, an easy reach by subway A, orange line, San Giovanni station, 3 stops from mean central railway station Termini.
4 bedrooms, 2 beds each, 3 separate bathrooms.
Located in central Rome (ancient walls), with elevator, in an elegant building of 1940ies, very sunny and silent, few meters from all following points of interest:
1) The monumental cathedral of San Giovanni, listed on all touristic guides.
2) The original monumental ancient roman walls and Asinaria door.
3) The San Giovanni Square, where you can find all kid of public transportation.
4) The tipical Via Sannio flea market, the only one open weekdays.
5) The Coin fashion shopping mall, together with many similar shops, making a unique shopping area for romans and tourists.
6) The wet market building, to buy all kind of fresh foods.
7) Many kinds of restaurants and pizzerias, making it a live spot at night.
8) A nearby small park and public gardens where to sit or run.
9) Nearby tennis courts and gymn halls.